1. General Provisions
2. Consent to Data Forwarding and Usage
When you join us as a user of our Services, we ask for personal information that will be used to activate your Account, provide you with Services, interact with you regarding your Account condition and other purposes stipulated in the Private Policy. Your name, links to your pages in social networks may be required by us for primary access to the Services or will be stipulated in the process of using the Services. You will also be asked to create a private password, which will become part of your account information.
We may to use your personal or Account information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services and to improve the quality of the Site and the Services;
- To provide you with information, so that you may use the Site or the Services more effectively;
- To create, manage and control your Account and to verify access rights to services and software;
- To communicate with you for informing you of changes and additions to the Services or of any services we provide;
- To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options;
- To carry out our marketing activities;
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- To respond to your requests for customer service;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; and as required or authorized by law.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
3. Right for Your Information
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com or write to us at the address found on the contact us page.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
4. Information Disclosure
5. Aggregated Data
We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, web sites, blogs, or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
7. Cookies and Logging
8. Conveyance of Property or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We do not store your logins and passwords in social networks, and, if you forget and/or lose this information, you should reset it on the site on which you registered accounts in social networks. The process of authorization in social networks is implemented through social networks’ services, and we do not transmit them your logins and passwords. All the authorization process is implemented within the frameworks of a social network you choose. For your authorization in social networks we shall use public available services provided in open access. We are not be responsible for your authorization in social networks.
Please, remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Private Policy, please, contact us at: Socialboomwifi.com
Click here to go back to the site